TEQUILA PRODUCERS CERTIFICATION
NOM Compliance Certification is granted to the Authorized Producers, an individual or corporation having facilities located within the territory of the Declaration of the Appellation of Origin. Said Authorized Producers’ main activities must be the Tequila production. Certification shall be subjected to compliance of dispositions contained in the NOM-006-SCFI-2005-Alcoholic Beverages Tequila Specifications, and other applicable provisions.
The following are the stages to follow to get certification:
1. Get a Technical Report from CRT
2. Get Authorization to produce Tequila and/or Tequila 100% from DGN.
3. Get the Producer's Registry Number that shall accompany the NOM Official Code from CRT.
4. Get the Authorization to use the Appellation of Origin Tequila (DOT) from IMPI.
5. Get the NOM Conformity Certificate from CRT
Address: Av. Patria 723Section: Jardines de GuadalupeZip Code: 45030City: ZapopanState, Country: Jalisco, MéxicoSee Location Map
Telephones:Switchboard(0133) 10-02-19-00Fax (0133) 10-02-19-25Fax (0133) 10-02-19-26Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
The Tequila RouteTRC BulletinTT DistinctionTRC´s 15th anniversary
Plantation/crop records.TRC Mail.Site MapComplaints and Suggestions