The laboratory of the Tequila Regulatory Council (CRT) has the infrastructure and highly trained personnel committed to the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System to achieve the satisfaction of our associates and clients, carrying out physicochemical, instrumental, microbiological, among others, guaranteeing the issuance of reliable and timely results, which are necessary to demonstrate compliance with the specifications established in the official norms or national and/or international standards, thereby guaranteeing the quality of alcoholic beverages to the consumer..
|Accredited||Diploma||Approved||Authorized “(En prórroga)”.|
- Physicochemical Laboratory of Alcoholic Beverages
- Water and Metals Laboratory
- Microbiology Laboratory
- Agronomic Laboratory and Services Unit
- Phytopathology Laboratory
- Laboratories Special Services
- Molecular Biology Laborator
Requirements for associates to the CRT as "Tequila producing companies”:
1. Sign the contract for the provision of services provided by the CRT Certification Body.
2. Fill out a request for Laboratory services.
3. Deliver the samples to the laboratory.
4. Provide names and emails of authorized persons to have access to the results reports in https://extranet.tequila.org.mx
5. Cover the costs of the samples analyzed.
Requirements for the CRT customers:
1. Request a quote for the sample you intend to send
2. Deliver Proof of fiscal situation (Constancia de situación fiscal)
3. Fill out the service request provided by the Laboratory, where the trials (tests) and the delivery time of the results report are established.
4. Deliver a copy of the legal representative official identification or interested party.
6. Send the sample to be analyzed by parcel service or deliver directly to the CRT Laboratory.
7. The results report can be collected in the laboratory or sent to the previously provided email.
Consejo Regulador del Tequila, A.C.
Address: Av. Patria No. 723, Colonia Jardines de Guadalupe, Zapopan, Jalisco, C.P. 45030
BBVA bank account: No. 0480322555 Sucursal 0814
Inter-bank wire transfer code (clabe interbancaria): 012320004803225552
Services and their costs
This information is also available in the section:
- Laboratory Analysis
Name: Q.F.B. Angélica V. Valle Virgen
Direct phone line: 33 1002-1976
Name: Q.F.B. Noemi Soto García
Direct phone line: 33 1002-1956
Name: Sra. Irma Chávez Virgen
Direct phone lines: 33 1002-1953, 33 1002-1973, 33 1002-1991